Darts in the Party House
- 250,000 Ryo
- 25 Primary Resources
- Village Size Needed to Maintain: 9
- 10 Upgrades Needed to buy
- Upgrade Required: Party House
- Unlocks Darts! in the Party house
Play darts against your fellow villagers!
You throw three items (Kunai, for example) at the dartboard, trying for the highest score in your Village. The player or players with the highest score at the end of the day get 100 Stamina, or +1 Stamina for every 3 total Village plays that day (up to 200 Stamina), whichever is greater! Items thrown are collected and sold, and the proceeds donated to the Village.
- You acquire Tsukasa by getting a Triple Bullseye:
|Your perfectly-thrown dart blasts right through the center of the board, and the wall of the Party House! From far away, you hear a 'poink!' and then a girl starts to cry. Running outside, you see a crybaby girl, carrying a shopping bag of cooking ingredients, with a dart sticking out of her head. "Baaaaaw!" she cries, as she grabs your pants leg, and you drag her along..
You got Tsukasa!
- If you have the High Score at dayroll with less than 100 total plays:
Darts Winner! You had the high score in Darts yesterday! +100 Stamina!
- If you have the High Score at dayroll with 100 or more total plays:
Darts Winner! You had the high score in Darts yesterday! +XXX Stamina! The Party House Janitor (who looks suspiciously like the 11DBHK) walks up to you. "Also, so many people played yesterday, we needed to get a new dartboard. Here, you can have the old one, it'll improve your aim." You got a Dartboard!
- If more than one person shares the high score spot both will get the stamina and a dartboard.
- If you are tied with someone on the board you can still throw and get the counter up.