What are "Themes?"
Themes become available after you loop for the first time. Sometimes they are referred to as "songs." Themes are utilized to provide additional bonuses to your character that were not available in season 1. Each character can have up to three themes active at any given time. You may have one Opening Theme, one Battle Theme and one Ending Theme. The following themes are available:
|Name||Bonus||How to Obtain|
|Ascension||If you are Village Leader, you cannot Attack or Spy, and Ninjas attempting to attack your Village automatically fail unless you are Bingo'd and that Ninja Bingo'd you in the past hour||Loop after finishing the mission Tsukuyomi Ascendant|
|Floating on Air||Hang Out with all current Team members, but all Ryo and Market Ryo is lost and Ally Friend Points are set to 1||Complete the quest The Freshest Move I've Ever Seen|
|Hey, Hey, We're the Ninja!||+20 Stamina||Automatically given in a new season.|
|Killer Montage||+50 Stamina||Finish Season 2+ as a Jonin or higher.|
|Reach for the Sky||+2 Range on Regular Missions||Finish Season 3.|
|Redheaded Ninja Girl||Find RNG-related Special Items in regular missions||Complete the quest R:NG|
|Say My Name||50% chance to recover Note Pages used in Bingos||Loop with Right Lvl. 2.|
|The Flash||Find Legacy-related Special Items in regular missions||Loop as a Sannin with Legacy|
|You See Right Through Me||Find WhiteEye-related Special Items in regular missions||Loop as a Sannin with WhiteEye|
|You Spin Me Right 'Round||Find RedEye-related Special Items in regular missions||Loop as a Sannin with RedEye|
|What The Crap||-50 Stamina Filler Theme - if set with two other Filler Themes, unlock all month-locked content||Complete the quest Filler Episode|
|The Wind||R00t Theme - if set with two other R00t Themes, bypasses Ascension||Drain The Eleven-Tailed Fox|
Many Themes are acquired the next time you loop after meeting their prerequisites. The exceptions are:
- The Filler Themes (What The Crap, Nothing Is Happening, and Phoning It In) are obtained immediately after completing Filler Episode.
- The Themes won off the slot machine after getting the S-Rank items (Emo Rock Ballad, Funky Techno Grind, and Whiny Grrl 'Punk') are available the instant you win them.
- Floating on Air can be set immediately after completing the quest The Freshest Move I've Ever Seen.
- 28 Dayrolls Later becomes settable as you obtain it.
- The r00t Themes (The Wind, The Sun, and The Rain) are also prepareable without looping.
- The four Overworld Themes (Calling, Hikari, The Power of Sound, Long Dream) are obtained immediately.
- Redheaded Ninja Girl can be set immediately after completing the quest R:NG.
Difficulty (A.K.A. The Crank)
See own section for more information: The Crank
You walk up to The Crank, the secret dial that controls the difficulty of life. The eerie architecture that houses it looms over the landscape, glowing darkly, clack-clack-clacking as the 11DBHK spins The Grand Crank to and fro, cackling. "Lucky Sevens on the first try for you…… *CLACK CLACK CLACK* and all ones on that Spy Attempt for YOU!" You take time to pore over the walls of the ebony masoleum, looking for the dial that controls your own destiny..