Possible Team Members
- Annie - +1 Ninjutsu Range
- Annie Lvl. 2 - +1 Nin Range, +30% Daily Ranking from Missions!
- Cici - +2 Dou Levels!
- Haro - Increase Treasure prices by 5% of maximum value!
- Hotsumoto - +2 Gen Range
- Flutie - +6 Gen Levels, +3 Gen Range, -3 Tai/Nin Strength!
- Flutie Lvl. 2 - +3 Gen Levels, +6 Gen Range, -3 Nin/Tai Strength!
- K.Y. - +1 Success on all Genjutsu missions!
- Lil' Ro - +1 Genjutsu strength
- Lil' Ro Lvl. 2 - +5 Genjutsu Levels
- LisaLisa - Double ally bonus damage during Bingos, +20 Stamina if left in your party overnight
- LisaLisa Lvl. 2 - Double ally bonus damage during Bingos, +40 Stamina if left in your party overnight
- Meatballs - +1 Level in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
- Meatballs Lvl. 2 - +2 Ninjutsu levels, +2 Taijutsu levels
- Miss Kitty - +1 Strength, +5 Successes on Rolling Missions!
- Miss Kitty Lvl. 2 - +1 Strength, +10 Successes on Rolling Missions!
- Nadeshiko - +100% chance of finding an Ally, but lose 10 Stamina after each mission!
- Pinky - Jutsu Chakra Costs are 15% less
- Pinky Lvl. 2 - Jutsu Chakra costs are 15% less, get one stamina per mission, and +2 Tai Strength!
- Robogirl - +1 Ninjutsu Strength, +3 on Reaper missions
- Robogirl Lvl. 2 - +2 Nin Strength, +4 Nin Strength on Reaper Missions!
- Rover's Mom - +1 Range
- Scary - +4 Nin Range
- Shorty - +1 Genjutsu Strength, +3 on Reaper Missions
- Shorty Lvl. 2 - +2 Ninjutsu and Taijutsu str, +2 Genjutsu strength on Reaper missions
- Sporty - +4 Tai Range
- Stalkergirl - Get one stamina back per mission
- Stalkergirl Lvl. 2 - Get one stamina back per mission, and +1 Strength!
- TACOS - 5% chance to not use Appetite per 1+ of each of T,A,C, or O in consumable's name
- Terri - +2 Strength in Taijutsu
- Terri Lvl. 2 - +2 Taijutsu Strength, +2 Taijutsu Range, +2 Taijutsu Success
- Terri Lvl. 3 - +2 Tai Strength, +2 Tai Range, +2 Tai Successes, +5 Damage to Monsters, allows Counting Coup!
- The Paper - +5 Gen Range, +1 Gen Strength (immune to Wasteland Disease), get Notepage for a successful Bingo (1/day)
- The Rack - +4 Strength in Taijutsu, but lose 10 Stamina per mission!
- Trapchan - +2 Genjutsu Strength
- Yuri - +1 Level in Ninjutsu, +1 Ninjutsu strength, and negates The Rack's weakness
- Yuri Lvl. 2 - +2 Levels in Ninjutsu, +2 Ninjutsu strength, and negates The Rack's weakness!
- +1 Level
- +2 Strength
- +2 Range
Total Bonuses from Team and Members
- This will vary depending on who's in your team.
- +1 Level
This team is unique in that you have multiple options open to you as to how you're going to attain the bonus. The bonus itself is not that fantastic, but keep in mind you can literally use any combination of female ninja to get it. Because of that, it opens up the possibility of min-maxing your allies while still receiving a team bonus. That makes this particular team extremely versatile. Also of note is that you can couple this team with Running Man to increase your friend levels with any three of your female allies incredibly quickly.
This team can also be vastly improved if you have access to The Road to Womanhood theme. For instance, one could use Annie Lvl. 2, Rover's Mom, and Terri Lvl. 2 in conjunction with The Road to Womanhood to get the following bonuses:
- +3 Range
- +2 Strength
- +1 Nin Range
- +2 Tai Range
- +2 Tai Strength
- +2 Tai Successes
- +30% Ranking XP