How To Obtain
- Beat OCAT in Flower Wars/Hanafuda
You've received the OCAT Summon!
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAI. *AHEM* O, CATO. TACOS? TACO!"
- Rare chance at changing an Ally-dropped TACO into a TACODELUXE.
- Now also has a chance of changing them into BROCOTACOs and CHACOTACOs.
- Summon Use does not refresh at Dayroll. To refresh it, you need to have Cato Lvl. 2 in your team at dayroll.
- This summon is likely based on character of Love Machine from the Summer Wars anime.
- OCAT's battle message is your character's name four times in all caps.
- You can use this summon the day when you defeat it at Hanafuda.
- Unlike other summons, OCAT will expend itself at dayroll. You CANNOT use OCAT at all unless you have Cato in your party at dayroll.
- This summon is not lost, when looping.
- Gain "1 Use" when looping to a new Season [Not gained by Looptastic]
OCAT says "OCAT CAT O AT COAT CAT." I guess that OCAT Loops!