- To summon a creature you must first tame it. Here are the requirements you must meet to be able to do so:
- Your village must have the Summoning Circle Upgrade.
- You must be Hanging Out with the ally (any level) that teaches that Summon.
- After you meet these requirements you will be able to start the Quest to tame the Summons.
- You may only Summon any creature once per day and you may only have one summoned at a time.
- The Summon helps you for 4-8 missions, a single Mega Mission, or a single step of a Quest.
- After you spy or attack a village the Summon poofs away.
|Amanda||+5 Gen Range||SNAKEMAN|
|Bone Daddy||+4 Tai Range||Tats|
|Mini Frog||+2 Range, can help in Spying||Billy|
|Monkey Butler||+2 Range, +1 Strength, can help in Spying||Triple H|
|Princess Slug||+5 Nin Range||The Rack|
|Sickle Weasel||+4 Nin Range, +3 Stamina per Monster Fight, can help in Spying!||Terri|
|Super Frog||+3 Range, can help Attacking (Legacy Only)||J-Diddy|
|Wolfpack||+1 Range, +1 Strength, double summoning length, can help in Spying||K-Dog|
|Twilight Guardian||One Extra Life fighting Phases, +2 Strength / +2 Range on Field Actions||The Last Bastion Of Purity|
|Mr. Orange||+150% Ryo||Dogfight|
|OCAT||Rare chance at changing an Ally-dropped TACO into a TACODELUXE||Flower-Wars|
page revision: 30, last edited: 25 Dec 2012 17:11