Notice: Information on this is solely the responsibility of NekoInc.
NekoInc has taken a few different forms over the period. They were first known for being a tiny, blue sheep-like creature with a ninja headband with "z_z" on it. More recently, however, their form has taken a humanoid female form, dressed in a blue jumpsuit with fluffy woolen accents that remind of a sheep. She seems to favor being exceptionally cuddly as a tool for missions - and the wool has a tiny layer of steel wool looped into it, to provide highly flexible armoring.
NekoInc's pre-Ninja era has been… Very long indeed, and played twixt the Internet. Other than the running meme of being male and playing female characters consistently, his OOC life is a long and complex story, ill worth telling here.
The time as the Ninja Scapegoat, however, while not very long, has been quite storied - successfully completing content much earlier than others expected, he became one of the more powerful people of his village - the mighty Immortal Realm of Malcanthet - to not even be Season 5. Now, however, he has hit the bane of every television ninja star's existence - filler seasons. Before he can hope to face the mighty Phases, he must successfully fight his way through hordes of repetition, his best friends turned into his worst enemies and befriended all over again in the course of a single week.
Can he survive? Eh, probably. It's just not gonna be worth watching.
Eye of the Storm
True Blood of the Reaper
The Power of Greass
NekoInc has acquired all Looping allies, and acquired Nadeshiko in Season 1.
Techniques and Jutsu
NekoInc has mastered a wide array of Jutsu that changes too fast to list here.
Surprisingly, Summons have not been a common resource for NekoInc - he only uses Sickle Weasel and Twilight Guardian with a semblance of frequency.
Okay, I'm tired of dramatic third-person writing, and don't feel like spending time on the list here.
I have the Sevens Trophy and all Party House rares, and all the G-Rank RoboParts. Nothing else is that interesting, is it?
NekoInc's seasons have led to him having a wide array of theme music to choose from… Among others:
- Killer Montage
- Floating on Air
- Hey, Hey, We're the Ninja!
- Reach for the Sky
- Say My Name
- The Flash (An aside: Find "Flash In the Night" by Flashman - it was in Dance Dance Revolution 6th mix. You've now heard this theme.)
- What The Crap
- You See Right Through Me
- You Spin Me Right 'Round
- 28 Dayrolls Later
- Battle of Champions
- Flip Out
- Lucky Sevens
- Nothing Is Happening
- Stand By Your Ninja
- Teacher's Pet
- The Road to Womanhood
Write it Down
All Together Now
Good Night, Ninja
My Name Is
Phoning It In
Seasons Don't Fear
- Aim For The Top (Attained Season 2)
- Big Three (Attained Season 1)
- Goth Goth Loli Loli (Attained Season 1)
- Head Of The Class (Attained Season 2)
- Holy Ground (Attained Season 2… Have made no significant r00t progress since.)
- Into the Loop (Attained looping into Season 2)
- Knightmare Frame (Attained Season 1)
- Loop The Loop (Attained looping into Season 3)
- Marked (Attained Season 3)
- Monster Hunter (Attained looping into Season 3)
- Ninja World Warrior (Attained Season 1)
- True Blood of the Reaper (Attained Season 11)
- Wheel Winner (Attained Season 1)
- Avid Reader (Attained Season 5)
- Destiny Obtained (Attained Season 3)
- It's A Trick (Attained Season 2)
- Man Purse (Attained Season 2)
- Rune Encrusted (Attained looping into Season 4)
- Shoop The Loop (Attained looping into Season 5)
- Spin To Win (Attained looping into Season 5)
- Super Arena Wars (Attained looping into Season 4)
- Threepeat (Attained looping into Season 4)
- 28 Dayrolls Later (Attained Season 2)
- Feud Starter (Attained Season 2, while getting Aim For The Top)
- Stormy (Attained Season 3)
- Limitless Focus Level 2 (combined with observations, may have led to the introduction of the Flux Capacitor. Play a MegaMission with this ability (or it at Level 3) and the best possible Cowl and find out the logic.
- Shattered Limits Level 2 (comes in handy)
- Unbelievable Aptitude Level 2 (for speedlooping naturally)
- Unflagging Endurance Level 2