- This screen is unlocked on the main menu if a Pet License is owned and A Walk in the Park is completed.
In Game Description
Pets give you a bonus at Dayroll at their level for the remainder of the day!
Pets cost 100 Pet Food to get one, and start at Level 1.
If you have Pet Food, your Pet will gain +1 Level when you log in at the beginning of your day, up to Level 100.
Pet Points can be used to speed up this process.
Note: If you give your Pet a special Item on this menu, it will also Level up (again, 100 max). Pets give special bonuses at max Level!
|Pet Points: #.
1 Pt = +1 Level to a Pet you own
50 Pts = Skip the Pet Food Cost of getting a Pet
Current Pet Food Count: #
|Name||Bonus||Prerequisites||Leveling Item||Max Level Special Bonus|
|Ninja Kitty||1%-20% Kaiju Damage||None||Kitty Treat||+5 Stamina per Kaiju Attack|
|Cave Puppy||1%-20% Item Find||None1||Rubber Ball||+1 MegaMission Item Drops2|
|Awkward Penguin||1%-20% Event Find||Sum pet level 30 or higher||Friend Request||+500 Event Stamina Cap|
|Ninja Tortoise||1-100 Stamina||Sum pet level 30 or higher3||Turtle Shoes||+20 Appetite|
|Honey Badger||1%-10% Worldkai Damage||Sum pet level 100 or higher||Bee House||+1 Emblem on Successful Emblem Use|
|Ninja Squirrel||1%-20% Ryo||Sum pet level 100 or higher||Chestnut Parfait||+5% Party House Discount|
|Fanboy Sidekick||1%-20% Panel XP||Sum pet level 100 or higher||Expired Snacks||11% Chance to return used Flow|
|COURAGE WOLF||1-5 Edge||Sum pet level 300 or higher||RAW COURAGE||+11% Spiral Energy|
|Blazing Phoenix||1-20% AP||Sum pet level 300 or higher||Avian Ashes||-1 Level Loop Cap|
|Red Herring||Nothing||Sum pet level 300 or higher||Obvious Clue||25% chance to secretly dodge Bingo|
|1.1 Tailed Fox||.1-1.1 MPH per Mission||Sum pet level 300 or higher||Itsy Bitsy Whirlwind||+11% chance to survive death by phase (AKA graze)|
|Gamble Fish||1-100% Added PH Ryo from Missions||Perfect Poker unlocked?||Sure Thing||Second Chance at failed Quest Attempts|
|Salty Dog||1-11% chance of N1 entry return||Enter a T4 tournament in Number One||Salty Ticket Shreds||Random Ally Drop on Missions|
Pet points can be used to level up a pet or buy new pets.
50 Pet points buys you one new pet.
1 Pet point levels up any of your pet by 1 level.
The current methods of getting pet points are:
- Buy a 50 Pet Point booster for 60 Karma, or 3 boosters for 120 Karma
- Acquired from BillyCon as per the following chart:
|Event Type||Event Name||Pet Points Awarded|
|Video 1||Bishounen and Bunny DX||2+s = 1 PP|
|Video 1||Pop Idol Werewolf||2+s = 1 PP|
|Panel 2||Cute Cat Pictures||0-3s = 1 PP
4+s = 2 PP
|Panel 3||Cats - Nature's Ninjas||0s = 1 PP
3+s = 2 PP
- Given the Cave Story promotion, the Cave Puppy almost certainly refers to the witch Jenka's puppies in that game, which form part of a quest.
- The Ninja Tortoise is probably a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
- Awkward Penguin, Honey Badger, and COURAGE WOLF are all references to Internet memes.
- The last 5 pets were created with suggestions from the playerbase.
- As of this writing, the Pet Point awards are not listed as doubled during Main Event panels. They are being doubled, but do not list that in the rewards.