You pick up the phone, and a pair of sultry voices are on the other line!
"Hi, I'm Stalkergirl Lvl. 2.."
"..and I'm Terri Lvl. 3. You'll be seeing a lot more of us as the game goes on, but for now, we're here.."
"..to help you. "
The Tip Line is here to give you help on the more difficult parts of BvS! Normally, hearing hints is 2500 Ryo, but for Season 3 or lower Players, it's free!
Hear Hints >
- "All those Arena Rewards add up once you get them - maybe you should get a few more.."
- "At Special Jonin, Allies start being able to Level Up. Like Ro-Sham-Bo, who want some of their favorite items (Bo loves to eat), or Billy and his ladies, who might Level in certain missions (Pinky might want to confess some Emo Love).."
- "Chunin, and missing Lil' Bo? Go recheck those D-Ranks!"
- "Chunin, and missing Lil' Ro? Go recheck those D-Ranks!"
- "Chunin, and missing Lil' Shammy? Go recheck those D-Ranks, especially when taking out party trash!"
- "Emosuke sure is Emo! Those CDs he drops? If you saved up enough of them, maybe he'd get MORE Emo!"
- "If you spent more Ryo at the Wheel, you might make a friend.."
- "Ninjas who help out crazy people in pajamas - especially Soul Reapers. There are rare D- and C-Rank missions that might help.."
- "Normally, you don't need to learn every Jutsu, but in Shorty's case, it might be a good idea.."
- "Talking the local Reaper Shopkeeper into getting you a deal on that mission will get you a great Ally.."
- "The Jonin Quest might look impossible at first, but there are Jutsu that can solve all of your problems - just read the Quest carefully."
- "There are rumors of a ghost that watches people Bingo each other - keep earning those Style points!"
- "There's this excellent Ninja Dog Ally who loves Dog Treats.."
- "To get Sannin, you'll need three major allies. One of them only shows up when you get taken out by an enemy Ninja.."
- "Lil' Whitey might be jealous of his fellow WhiteEye, why not put them together?"
- "The S2 Jonin exam requires lots of Daily Ranking XP. There's an elixir made from Silver Emulsion and a Potion Base that can help.. (Keep pairing up those Petals!)"
- "Have you ever mixed some of that Wasteland Dust in a Potion Base?"
- "Good Boy really likes shinies - maybe if you threw a few around while in a Bingo, he might notice."
No tip left:
- "Hmm.. we've got nothing. Keep on playing, and if you get stuck, we'll try to help you out, but you are doing just fine right now.."
Altered or Removed tips:
- "At Special Jonin, Allies start being able to Level Up. Like Ro-Sham-Bo, who want some of their favorite items, or Billy and his ladies, who might Level in certain missions.." (This tip now has additional information listed.)