SNAKEMAN… OR NO SNAKEMAN
Welcome to the show! Here's how you play…
To enter, you need to set up the game show - which means you have to give up 26 Billy Buckets. After that, SNAKEMAN will fill up the Buckets, hide in one, and shuffle them up. You'll pick one to sit on while you play. You'll pick buckets, which will be broken open. Every so often, you'll be given a choice - to keep playing, or to take a prize, determined by the RNG. If you ever break open the bucket with SNAKEMAN in it, he'll zap you with his Crazy Ninja Magic, steal your bucket, and kick you out of the game.
If you get down to two buckets (and turn down the RNG's offer), you have a choice - to open your bucket and take what is in it, or to BURN YOUR BUCKET IN THE FIRE, giving up any prize. If you keep your Bucket and it has SNAKEMAN, well, Crazy Ninja Magic ensues. if you burn it, however, and SNAKEMAN is in it, you'll get an excellent Snake Oil or Snake Oil Lite potion, which are worth tons to Villages.
Billy Buckets: X
- Give up 261 Billy Buckets to start a game
- Start your game by chosing a bucket
- Then you chose one and one Bucket to open and remove from the game
- After a set number of Buckets, the RNG will give you an offer where you gain a amount of ryo, based on the remaining buckets, if you quit the game
- When there is two buckets left, you may chose to open or burn your bucket
- If you chose to open your bucket and it contains a ryo prize, you win the amount.
- If you chose to open your bucket and it contains SNAKEMAN, you lose.
- If you chose to burn your bucket and it contains a ryo prize, you lose.
- If you chose to burn your bucket and it contains SNAKEMAN, you win a SNAKE Oil or SNAKE Oil Lite
- If open a bucket with SNAKEMAN in at any other point than the last round, you lose
- You may at any point in the game chose to Quickburn your button, which skips the process of opening every button and gives the same prizes as if you burned your bucket
|You burned your Bucket!
SNAKEMAN WAS IN THERE!
- This Party House game is a reference to the TV show Deal or No Deal