Tastes like victory over impossible odds!
Used For/Bonus Provided
- This is a Consumable.
- Appetite Used: 20
- You can eat 1 per week only. (If Tsukasa gives you another when you consume it)
- The following effects are cumulative. In other words, if you have at least 50 Cool, you get all of these at once.
- 1+ Cool: You feel like building a pool! +50 Stamina!
- 10+ Cool: You have an urge to peek into your friend's houses! +30 Appetite!
- 20+ Cool: You think about smashing fruit all over so you can slide around on it! +40 Appetite!
- 30+ Cool: You feel like harassing your buddies then running away! +100 Stamina!
- 40+ Cool: You think about building fruit stands all over the place! +5 RP Next time you Register for a Con!
- 50+ (MAX) Cool: You feel a surge of supreme confidence! +200 stamina!
A Fruit Stand mysteriously appears behind you!
Getting the Fruit Stand also gives you a secret trophy:
|You've unlocked the
A Fruit Seller Trophy!
How Is It Obtained?
- Complete the quest Fruits of Liberty.
- This item can be sold for 100 Ryo at the store.
- 'Cool' refers to BillyCon cool.
- If used while not in a BillyCon, it uses your previous week's cool, even if today is the first day of BillyCon (Friday) but you haven't gone to the Con yet.
- This item loops.
- This item is not tradeable.
- Using more than one Fresh Fruit in a day will cause them to not give bonuses. This is intended.
- The consumption messages for the various levels of Cool are references to the Zerg race in StarCraft
- 1+ Cool refers to the Spawning Pool, a Structure required for basic Units
- 10+ Cool refers to the Overlord, a Unit commonly used for scouting the opponent's base
- 20+ Cool refers to the Creep, a spreading ground mass that gives benefits to Zerg Units
- 30+ Cool refers to a common Zerg hit-and-run tactic
- 40+ Cool refers to a common Zerg strategy of focusing on expanding and building multiple Hatcheries