Cheeky Stop Sign
Used For/Bonus Provided
- This is a Permanent Item.
- 5% Over 11000 Discount if Corrupted, Bingoed, and have negative Stamina.
How Is It Obtained?
- Complete the quest So You Had a Bad Day.
- This item cannot be sold at the store.
- This item loops.
- This item is not tradeable.
- There are only a few ways to get negative stamina.
- The easiest approach is to do missions with a stamina penalty ally such as Nadeshiko, Nadeshiko Lvl. 2, The Rack, or Lil' Shammy.
- Wasteland and Outskirt missions pre-Survived the Impossible can put you in the negatives, as can Reaper missons pre-Soul Candy and Monochrome missions (Mega Monochrome missions after-Soul Candy burn 50 stam each, so if u have 100-149 stam, just do one Mega Mono mission.).
- You can attack a kaiju with no stamina bonuses while you only have enough stamina for the lower stamina amount, hoping it will take the higher stamina amount.
- Chillaxing at the Manly Altar with a stamina amount lower than your current season has a chance of imposing a stamina penalty that will put you in the negatives.
- One of the effects of Dangerous Fireworks can put you into negative stamina.
page revision: 9, last edited: 04 May 2011 16:17