Table of Contents
General Tips and Tricks
- Starting with Step 3, you can only use Reaper Allies, Reaper Jutsu, and Bloodline Specific Jutsu.
- You can learn Shorty's Jutsu whenever you want. You will need all of them as a Requirement for the last Quest.
- Use the Reaper Allies and teams to help you.
- Don't be afraid to learn and use Reaper Jutsu, taught by the Reaper Allies.
- Trade allies can go on Reaper Missions as well.
Step 1: Unlock Reaper Missions
Complete the quest The Path of the Reaper.
Step 2: Unlock Higher Reaper Missions
Complete the quest Hijinks Ensue.
- TicTac - found on the Reaper Genjutsu Mission D-Level! Count the Substitute Souls.
- Robogirl - found on the Reaper Taijutsu Mission D-Level! Go Grocery Shopping.
Step 3: Get the Sword of the Reaper (skip in future loops)
Complete the quest The Voice of the Soul.
Step 4: Get the Blood of the Reaper Bloodline
Complete the quest Over the Edge.
- Soul Candy
- Sword of the Reaper
- MC Stripeypants - found at the Reaper Ninjutsu mission B-Level! Get a Deal at the Shop
Step 5: Get the Captain's Jacket
Complete the quest The Reaper Council.
- Shorty - if you reached this stage you already have her.
- Strawberry - Jonin+ only. found in the (not rare) Reaper Taijutsu mission A-Level! Research a Hollow Evolution or the rare Reaper mission C-Level! Cross Over a Spirit
Optional: Get Timmy Lvl. 2
Step 6: Get the True Blood of the Reaper Bloodline
Complete the quest Adventures in the Other Side.
- Jonin Rank
- Named Sword of the Reaper
- Blood of the Reaper
- Shorty's Jutsu
- Hermano - found on the Reaper Ninjutsu mission A-Level! Protect a Possessed Bird
- Fletch - found on the Reaper Genjutsu mission A-Level! Sew Together a Plushie!
- 50 Silver Petals