To start a Bingo Attempt, you have to click on the Go to Bingo Book from your Village Menu and you will see a list of all villages your village has a spy in. One you select a village, it will bring up a list of players followed by their Levels.
Once you click on a target and hit track, the fun begins. Tracking randomly chooses between the Gen, Nin or Tai stats. The difficulty is not completely known but it appears to be related to your Gen,Nin, or TI level compared to the opponent's.
Now after we pass the tracking check, the fight begins. You start out with HP, which is equal to your Level but there are modifiers to change it. The same goes with your target.
The fight is like an Opposed Ability Test, except each success causes damage on the opponent. Each round the difficulty of your checks is increased by 1.
Whoever gets their HP down to 0 first loses. If both players get down to 0 HP or below in the same round, the attacker wins.
- Normal Bingo: Bingo target for 1 hour, regardless of their bonuses
- Bingo them into the ground!1: This will bingo them for the maximum time allowed, 1 hour per level. Doing this awards you no Style Points.
- Write their name on a Note Page2: AUTO KILL - You can only do this on the first round - after that, you won't have time! Can be used with or without Hard Bingo.
- Self Bingo: Fail a Bingo, hit by Creepy Traps or use This Hand of Mine. Bingoed for 48 hours, regardless of your bonuses, except for failing a tracking which bingo's for 15 minutes.
- Bingo Academy - +1 HP per five Levels per Bingo Round3 and can buy Bingo Attack and Defense items.
- Bodyguard Squad - +50% HP during Bingo defense
- Evolving Defenders - Double defense bonuses on bingos
- Invasion Defense - +10 Difficulty to track if they have named your village
- Medical Ninja Facility - -4 Hours on Bingo Timer when Bingo'd by an Attacking Ninja
- Meat Grinders - +20% style points
- Needle Pit - Bingo Attackers on Villagers get -20% HP
- Phoenix Roost - -10 Hours on Bingo Timer when Bingo'd by an attacking Ninja
- Tools of The Trade - Allow those who've made The Trade to pay to obscure their name from the deadly properties of The Note for a limited time
- Bingo Armor (1 HP) - Cannot take more than 40 Damage from a Bingo Attack
- Bingo Limiter - Do Half Damage when you attempt to Bingo someone
- Dartboard - +3 Levels during Bingos
- Destiny Fulfilled - Chakra Costs Tripled against you during bingos. (during Full Moon)
- Hacksaw - +5 Range during Bingos and Tracking
- Loyal Sacrifice - You are not bingo'd if you fail a bingo attempt. (during Full Moon)
- Perimeter Barrier (2 HP) - Teammates do not help either side during a single Bingo Attempt (Defence Only)
- Makeshift Pistol / Average Pistol / Wasteland Pistol - +2/3/4 Levels on Bingos
- Red Water - -10 Hours to Bingo Timer when Bingo'd by an attacking Ninja
- Risky Badge - Sometimes do double damage on Bingos.
- The Note - Gives the Note Rush(+20% XP/AP/Ranking/Ryo for the day on regular missions!) on a successful Bingo
- The Tote - If you Bingo a Leader with a Note Page, you have +10 Range to Attack that Village
- Z-Virus - While Bingo'ing, 50% chance to take no damage during Round 1
- Anonymous - Deals 5 extra damage when you're being bingo'd
- Anonymous Lvl. 2 - Deals 10 extra damage per round when being bingo'd
- Blind Fury - Bingo opponents lose 150 Chakra per round
- Bones / Bones Lvl. 2 - Villages do not provide HP in Bingos = Negates all Village upgrade that Provide Hp Bonuses during Bingo'ing
- Cipher - Cancels Unbingoable Teams
- Doughman / Doughman Lvl. 2 - Triple Damage to Ninja with HP-giving Bingo Themes
- Euthanasia - +10 Bingo Damage
- Haus - +3 Difficulty to being Tracked!
- LisaLisa / LisaLisa Lvl. 2 - Double ally bonus damage during Bingos
- Mister Tea Lvl. 3 - Always show as Bingo'd to The Trade
- Right - Deals 5 extra damage when you're bingo'ing someone
- Right Lvl. 2 - Deals 10 extra damage per round when bingo'ing
- Smiley - Your Village protects you twice as much during Bingos
- The Twins - -8 Difficulty Range to Track during Bingo Attempts
- The Twins Lvl. 2 - -4 Difficulty to Track during Bingo Attempts
- Archer Style: Fire and Flames - opponents get 0 Successes during Bingo Attacks
- Coup de Grace - Forces opponent to contribute to your village instead if used on the final Bingo round
- Epic Dog Urination Technique - -2 Levels, -2 Strength, +40 Style Points
- Flying Thunder God Technique - All your rolls are Successes
- Killer Kancho - +1 Success, +10 Style Points
- The Shocker - +5 Damage during a Bingo attempt
- This Hand of Mine - +100 Bingo Damage, Bingos self, +100 Style Points
- Sand Coffin - +100 Bingo Damage against Village Leaders
- Saving Grace - refills Chakra to max once per day if used during a Bingo
- Puppet Puncher - Can Bingo Thousands of Decoys!
- Sadder than Sad - Can Bingo The Kaleidoscope Eye!
- Six Times The Pervert - Can Bingo Ultimate Techniques!
- The Kaleidoscope Eye - UnBingo'able by most teams!
- Thousands of Decoys - UnBingo'able by most teams!
- Ultimate Techniques - UnBingo'able by most teams!
- My Name Is - Immune to The Note
- Say My Name - 50% chance to recover Note Pages used in Bingos
- Seasons Don't Fear - +100% HP on Bingos
- Ninja Cat Barf - Can not be targeted for bingos for the rest of the day
- Cure Right Wounds - Unbingos
- Juicy Apple - If you have The Trade, you can use 2 apples to see who in the target village is bingo'ed. Can also be used to remove 0-4 hours from your Bingo Timer
- Note Page - Instant Bingo, +20 Style Points.
- Reversing Hourglass - The Next successful Bingo against you does not Bingo you
- Soothing Zebra Puppet - Unbingoes
- KaijuKage get a 100 HP bonus on defense.
- RedEyes have a chance to find out the attribute and the Difficulty of the next round in Bingo Battles.
- RedEye + The Trade does +5 Damage
- The Trade can see the attribute and difficulty during a Bingo Battle.
- Each level of The Trade4 gives +10 Stamina after Bingoes (except for Hard Bingos, they remove the stamina bonus completely)
You get 5 Style points + 2 Style points per level difference higher than your level
You do not get ANY Style Points if you do a Hard Bingo.
These things will give you only half of your Style Points
- If you bingo someone who is currently bingo'd, it would not be considered as a successful bingo.
- If you bingo a Season 1 Genin
They corner you, and gloat over their victory - just as your trap activates, and knocks them into a bottomless fissure!
You reverse their Jutsu just as they activate it, and they explode!
You see an opening, plunge a kunai into their heart, and they stumble backwards off a cliff!
- Simply wait for the Bingo Timer to reach 0
- Use either a Juicy Apple to get rid of 0-4 Hours, a Cure Right Wounds, a Soothing Zebra Puppet or the Avatar Ability Unstoppable to get Unbingo'd, but they all sets on cooldown time.
- Use a Storm Favor to "Lower Entire Village's Bingo Timer by 1 Hour".
- Completing Into the Loop clears your Bingo status.
- Tools of the Trade grants those who have done The Trade to become immune against Note Bingoes for the cost of 100 Ryo per Level for 48 Hours
- The theme My Name Is grants Note Bingo immunity as long as it is active
When you unbingo yourself, you enter a cooldown state and can't attack villages for 4 hours.
Also when you heal yourself, a message is sent to the person who bingo'd you noting that you healed yourself, you must allow it to wear off for no message to be sent.
There are 3 allies you can gain from bingos.
Hyuk - Obtain 200 Style Points
|A creepy character floats down from the sky, and starts to follow you around, laughing quietly.. "A-hyuk, a-hyuk, a-hyuk"..
Hyuk has joined you!
Right - Note Page bingo someone while you have The Trade lvl 1. and Hyuk on your team
|A darkly-driven bishounen walks up to the scene as you write down the name. "Where have you been, Hyuk, we hav- oh. Hello there. Looks like I have a new ally with the same 'ideals' as I do.."
Right has joined you!