How To Obtain
|Your perfectly-thrown dart blasts right through the center of the board, and the wall of the Party House! From far away, you hear a 'poink!' and then a girl starts to cry. Running outside, you see a crybaby girl, carrying a shopping bag of cooking ingredients, with a dart sticking out of her head. "Baaaaaw!" she cries, as she grabs your pants leg, and you drag her along..
You got Tsukasa!
- 5% chance of not losing a One-Use Item when using it!
- Kagamin - Lucky Lefties Bonus! - Buy Ten Lottery Tickets, get one free!
- Yuki-chan - Moe Points Bonus! - Double Tsukasa's and Yuki-chan's abilities!
- TACOS and Tsukasa work well together due to synergy: TACOS can save you appetite consuming an item, and Tsukasa can save the item from being consumed, with enough luck leading to a large amount of both items and appetite saved (though appetite usually gets used immediately anyways).
|Level 1||Level 2|
- This ally is a blatant reference to a character of the same name from the manga/anime series Lucky Star.
- The Utility Belt incarnate, only for items like Super Potions, not Smoke Bombs..
- The easiest way to get Tsukasa is to simply use a Sealed Kunai, however does require the legacy bloodline.
- Tsukasa's power won't work on Fireworks or Sugary Candy, she keeps them instead.
Tsukasa sees how much you liked it, and whips up another one… but KEEPS IT FOR HERSELF!