How To Obtain
- Complete the quest Wake the Snake.
- +4 Levels
- -50% Ryo
- Second Face Jutsu - 50000 XP. +2 Successes when Spying, +1 Gen Strength, : 150 C
- Striking Snake Technique - 50000 XP. +8 Levels : 400 C
- The Gates - 50000 XP. +2 Successes, +2 Strength, +2 Range : 500 C
- J-Diddy - The Rack - Big Three Bonus! - +3 Successes!
- Emosuke Lvl. 2 - Got Your Nose Bonus! - +3 Nin Strength, +3 Nin Range!
- Haus - Lackey for Life Bonus! - + 2 Gen Levels, + 1 Strength!
- SNAKEMAN appears to be based off the Naruto character Orochimaru.
- SNAKEMAN's name is from the fact that "Orochimaru" in Japanese means "monstrous snake man".
- SNAKEMAN used to be used to slow down leveling (he used to give -50% AP/XP per mission). However, now since he's got a Ryo penalty, his +4 levels aren't nearly as appealing as they could be. In most cases*, you'll probably want to pass on SNAKEMAN for teams. However, he is very useful when fighting kaiju, especially when you already have enough strength to roll all successes. His jutsu are also very useful.
*If you put him with the Wasteland Ally Haus, life will be a lot easier with this guy as you'll get a team bonus which eliminates his Ryo penalty. Or you can put him with a third person and still eliminate this horrible penalty.