Red Rover Lvl. 2
How To Obtain
- +2 Tai Levels
- +2 Nin Levels
- All Fours Jutsu - 17,000 XP. -1 Tai, +3 Nin, -1 Gen Levels : 45 C
- Piercing Fang - 17,000 XP. +1 Nin Success - Ninja Dog needed : 20 C
- Spot Lvl. 2 - Dog Pile Bonus! - +2 Range, +75% Item/Ally Find Chance!
- Haro + Spot Lvl. 2 - Three Dog Night Bonus! - +100% Item/Ally Find Chance!
- Dog Treats - needed for:
Rover sniffs out a treat!
(Total number: X)
|Level 1||Level 2|
- Red Rover appears to be based off the Naruto character Kiba. There are some distinct differences, however. Kiba's primary focus seemed to be on taijutsu, while Red Rover seems to focus more on ninjutsu.
- Red Rover Lvl. 2 is just Red Rover without his Gen penalty. Coincidentally, he's got the same exact ability as Meatballs Lvl. 2. Since he focuses on levels instead of strength or range, he only has limited use. He is however pretty easy to get for purposes of the season 2 Special Jonin exam.
- His use most of the time is in the teams he forms, Dog Pile Bonus and Three Dog Night Bonus, as the bonus to finding items and allies becomes incredibly useful.
page revision: 16, last edited: 12 Feb 2012 03:00