Mr. Sandman is a ninja who comes from the Sand Village.
How To Obtain
- You can acquire this ally on the C-rank Nin mission Traverse the Great Desert!
You got an Ally - Mr. Sandman!
You encounter an emotionless ninja on the journey. "I was sent to help you."
(Regain 4 Stamina when you lose a mission!)
- Regain 4 Stamina when you lose a mission
- Bruce Jr. - Epic Battle Bonus! - +1 Strength!
- Master P + Terri - Team Sandy - +2 Gen Levels, +1 Strength
|Level 1||Level 2|
- Mr. Sandman is based off of Gaara of the Desert from Naruto.
- The name "Mr. Sandman" may come from the fact that Gaara can manipulate sand.
- "Mr. Sandman" may refer to the song "Mr. Sandman" by Pat Ballard.
- The name "Mr. Sandman" may also be a reference the the Metallica song, "Enter Sandman".
- Mr. Sandman's alright when you're doing missions that you're not sure you're going to succeed on. However, I don't like to go into missions on the assumption I'm going to lose. Still, he pairs well with the other Sand ninja, so he does still have some uses. It's too bad; Gaara was extremely powerful in Naruto.
- Mr.Sandman is now useful for Wasteland missions which are hard when you first do them. Using him with Haus make a very good team when starting to attempt Wasteland missions and they are also a good team if you have Survived the Impossible.