K-Dog Lvl. 2
How To Obtain
- Achieve 1st Place in a Mahjong match against K-Dog Lvl. 2
- +1 Success
- +1 Strength
- 11% chance to get WK Emblems returned when used
|K-Dog hands over his Emblems in place of yours!
"Don't worry - I've got plenty."
- Earth Style: Groundhog Technique Decapitation - 27,000 XP. +1 Strength : 90 C
- Flock of Seagulls - 40,000 XP. +2 Nin and Tai Levels, +2 Nin/Tai Success : 150 C
- Killer Kancho - 28,000 XP. +1 Success : 150 C
- The Shocker - 200,000 XP. +3 Tai Strength, +5 Damage during a Bingo attempt : 250 C
|Level 1||Level 2|
- K-Dog Level 2 may be based off of the genius Akagi Shigeru from the manga Akagi.
- Judging from the scar and the K in K-Dog, it looks like he may also be based off of Ito Kaiji from the manga Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji.
- Interestingly, both of the aforementioned manga have anime counterparts. In them, Kaiji and Shigeru have the same voice actor.
page revision: 14, last edited: 04 Oct 2010 00:40