How To Obtain
- +100% Ryo
- -50% Ally Drop Chance
- Double Freezer Drops
- First Consumable used returns Appetite Used (single items only)
Cipher puts on such a show presenting it, you don't feel full at all!
- +50 Appetite (if in team at dayroll)
Cipher makes sandwiches ALL night long, and it makes you hungry! +50 Appetite!
- Delivery Art: 30 Minutes or Less - -100 Stamina, +10 Dou Range
- Delivery Art: Stuffed Crust - +6 to All Strength, +50% Item Chance, -75 Stamina - Delicious Pizza needed
These drops only drop in PizzaWitch and BurgerNinja missions.
Cipher unloads some food he's been secretly stress-eating!
|Level 1||Level 2|
- Cipher Lvl. 2 is a reference to Lelouch in his role as Zero in Code Geass and Code Geass R2.
- Cipher Lvl. 2 is not truly a Level Up, but rather an Alternate Form of Cipher. They both count as the same Ally, though.
- The Bargltron does NOT reset Cipher's ability. (That is, it works only for the first consumable of the day.)
- TACOS and Cipher Lvl. 2 effects do not sum. If they both activates at your first Consumable, you won't get more appetite than you've had before your consume. (you can look there and then there)
- Cipher's effect works on, and is used up by, 0 app consumables like NinjaOn. Always apply your NinjaOn last.