How To Obtain
Billy Lvl 2 has become Billy Lvl 3!
Billy gets a weird look on his face… and puts on a THIRD EYEPATCH!
- +4 Strength
- 20% chance of auto-winning a regular mission
- Sexy Jutsu - 10,000 XP. +2 Gen Levels : 50 C
- Shadow Clone Jutsu - 30,000 XP. +2 Levels : 90 C
- Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu - 50,000 XP. +3 Levels : 125 C
- Can of Whoopass - 40,000 XP. +2 Levels, +2 Range : 250 C. (Requires Legacy)
- Billy Style: Earth, Wind, and Fire - 90,000 XP. +3 Range. +3 Strength : 600 C. (Requires Legacy)
- Billy Style: This is Sparta!!! - 500,000 XP. +10 Range: 300 C. (Requires Legacy)
- Emosuke Lvl. 3 - Ultimate Showdown - +1 Strength, +1 Range, Unlock The Impossible Mission!
- Stalkergirl Lvl.3 - Bow Chica Bow Wow - +100% Ryo, +100% Item Find Chance
- Alone! - Demon Inside Bonus! - +2 Strength and +2 Range
- Stalkergirl Lvl. 3 + Pinky Lvl. 3 - Triple Triangle Bonus! - +5 to All Levels, +5 to All Range
Billy giggles, and pockets a Smoke Bomb!
(Total number: X)
You catch Billy playing in a big, magic bucket. Weird.
(Total number: X)
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- Billy Lvl. 3 is likely based off of Naruto in the anime Naruto. This likely refers to the version of Naruto in Shippudden.
- Having only Billy Lvl. 3 and Emosuke Lvl. 3 in your team unlocks The Impossible Mission.
- Having Billy Lvl. 3 and Emosuke Lvl. 3 when you loop unlocks Battle of Champions.
- Billy gives you a 5% chance for not getting a Common at the Party House
Billy looks over your shoulder. "Let me spin it! Pleease?" He seems lucky, so you let him spin…
- In Season 2+, if you use the cheating option, Billy actually increases the odds of getting a common.
Billy gives you a stink eye. "That's CHEATING!" He bumps the wheel!
- Billy can only use his auto-success ability if you fail the mission. Apparently, it can also trigger when you use Escape jutsu, somehow.
|Automatic Billy Victory!
Billy saves the day!