How To Obtain
Billy has become Billy Lvl 2!
Billy rushes forward and dispatches the enemy! "I'm not a kid anymore!"
- +1 Success
- 5% chance of auto-winning a mission
- Sexy Jutsu - 10,000 XP. +2 Gen Levels : 50 C
- Shadow Clone Jutsu - 30,000 XP. +2 Levels : 90 C
- Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu - 50,000 XP. +3 Levels : 125 C
- Can of Whoopass - 40,000 XP. +2 Levels, +2 Range : 250 C. Requires Legacy.
- Billy Style: Earth, Wind, and Fire - 90,000 XP. +3 Range, +3 Strength : 600 C. (Requires Legacy)
- Pinky Lvl. 2 - Blossoming Affection Bonus! - +1 Strength, +2 Range!
- Emosuke Lvl. 2 - Never Say Yaoi Bonus! - +4 Range, +2 Strength, 30% off chakra costs!
- Stalkergirl Lvl. 2 - Unlikely Couple Bonus! - +1 Strength, +2 Range!
- Pinky Lvl. 2 + Stalkergirl Lvl. 2 - Crazy Love Triangle - +1 Strength, +3 Range!
- Tempest Kitsune - Crazy Like a Fox 2 - +100% Phase Damage.
Billy giggles, and pockets a Smoke Bomb!
(Total number: X)
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- Billy is based off of Naruto character from Naruto. Lvl. 2 is likely based off of Naruto at the end of the first series, but before Shippuuden. After he has learned Rasengan, but before he's aged.
- Billy Lvl. 2 still isn't all that impressive on his own. +1 success is okay, and the +5% auto-success is also decent, but it's nothing out and out amazing. However, the teams available to Billy Lvl. 2 are crazy good. General range and strength bonuses out the wazoo! Your two best bets are Never Say Yaoi bonus and Crazy Love Triangle. These teams will definitely hold you through the B-Rank missions.
- Billy gives you a 5% chance for not getting a Common at the Party House.
Billy looks over your shoulder. "Let me spin it! Pleease?" He seems lucky, so you let him spin…
- In Season 2+, if you use the cheating option, Billy actually increases the odds of getting a common.
Billy gives you a stink eye. "That's CHEATING!" He bumps the wheel!